Quiet time: This is a peaceful place.
Children over 10 years of age.
Fireworks: all fireworks are prohibited.
Smoking: there is no smoking in the domes or candles.
Please be “bear aware”. We have wild animals in the area.
Fires: . if you burn a wood fire, please keep flames to a minimum of 18 inches.
Parking: you can park behind your dome.
Children must be supervised at all times.
- Check-in Time is 3:00 pm.
- Upon arrival, simply go to your dome and get setup.
Please respect the ARTWORK AND ARTIFACTS. Some of these pieces date back to the 1920’s and we ask that you do
not touch these items. Please remove your SHOES upon entering the domes.
Prior to check-out:
- Take all garbage and place it in the outside black garbage can designated to your dome. Place cans and bottles in
the recycling bin please.
- Please do your dishes and then put away.
- Remove any food items from the fridge/ freezer and take them home.
- Turn off all lights and close door.
- Please depart by 11:00 am so we may prepare the dome for the next guests.
- Have a safe journey home. Please come join us again soon and tell your friends and family.
If you have any concerns or needs, please do not hesitate to call or text 604-617-0031